The Prescott Community Cupboard Food Bank seeks:
Operations Supervisor position available Part-Time – approximately 15 hours a week, minimum 3 days that include Saturdays.
The Operations Supervisor is in charge of running the Cupboard operation some afternoons and mornings.
- The ability to lift 40 plus pounds
- Clean driving record.
- Current Driver’s license & Insurance
- A background check is required.
- Must complete First Aid and AED certifications and regular recertifications.
- Screening clients at the door for I.D.,
- Accepting donations and orders,
- Resolving any conflicts or situations that occur during service,
- Driving organizations van to pick up orders from various donors and vendors,
- Managing volunteers,
- Ordering food and supplies,
- cleaning and other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have managed people before with patience and kindness, have non-profit experience and be dedicated to our mission
To apply please send your resume to Jobs@PCCFB.ORG for consideration
Prescott Community Cupboard Food Bank
777 W Hillside Ave
Prescott, AZ, 86301
HELP US FEED THOSE IN NEED
Support the Prescott Community Cupboard...it doesn't take much to make a big difference!