WHAT’S BEEN HAPPENING AT PCCFB…
- May was a record-breaking month for the number of people served. June is expected to be even busier. We continue to gain many new clients. People who were previously unable to come to the Cupboard are now able to thanks to our new extended hours.
- We have been busy preparing our building for the new wrap-around awning due in early July. We expect it will be a big help in shielding our clients from the elements. We’ve also been moving signs, installing downspouts and most importantly, removing the front porch. Tabor Construction of Prescott came on a Sunday and donated their time removing the porch, saving us the expense. We are very grateful for their generosity.
- Through the generous support of the Arizona Community Foundation, we have been able to acquire an additional cooler for fresh food. The cooler has allowed us to double our monthly budget for often requested dairy products.
- The local Rotary Clubs recent food drive netted nearly 3000 lbs of food and the National Letter Carriers food drive netted nearly 4000 lbs of food. The Prescott High ROTC is a huge help to us with these and other large food drives.
- We continue to receive large donations of food from the community at large as well as fresh food from our retail donors.
- We are truly blessed and grateful for the generosity and partnership of our volunteers, our Donors and Grantors in helping the Cupboard fulfill our mission.
HELP US FEED THOSE IN NEED
Support the Prescott Community Cupboard...it doesn't take much to make a big difference!